The COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on university events continued to attract the attention of Inside TWU readers in the fall 2020 semester. Most of the top stories, however, reflected the university community’s ability to continue to hold traditional events in new ways.
Of the 65 feature stories published during fall 2020, the most-read stories were:
- TWU to hold drive-thru commencement events, 10/20/20
- COVID-19 changes photo guidelines, 08/25/20
- Chancellor, provost to host virtual university forum, 11/03/20
- TWU finalizes location for Houston ceremony, 10/27/20
- TWU choirs set concert in parking structure, 11/13/20
- Veterans Day celebrations change due to COVID-19, 11/17/20
- TWU promoting use of free, flexible textbooks, 09/08/20
- Changes coming to TWU home page, 09/22/20
- Halloween costume contest expands, moves online, 10/13/20
- Success of ceremonies credited to teamwork, 12/15/20
If you’re interested in what’s popular any given week, check out the “Popular Stories” section on the right side of the Inside TWU home page.
If there’s a story you’d like to see, let us know! Many of the stories appearing in Inside TWU or posted on TWU's main social media channels come from emails sent to email@example.com or to the Marketing & Communication media and public relations team. Some of these stories are sent to media, generating television and newspaper coverage for the university, so send us your news and story ideas!