As students, faculty, and staff dive into the fall semester, it’s important to keep cybersecurity in mind as we maintain flexible learning environments across the TWU System. Whether faculty teach in-person or online, technology will still play a large role in the classroom.
In partnership with EDUCAUSE, the National Cyber Security Alliance has gathered the top tips and resources for students, faculty, and staff in higher education.
Some key takeaways include:
- "Think before you click" — Be phishing aware
- Protect your personal information and computer
- Utilize long and unique passwords
- Employ multi-factor authentication where possible
- Maintain a secure workstation and clean workspace
- Know your apps — Download trusted apps and configure settings
See the full list, which includes more detailed information for each tip.