Fall is the perfect time to update your CV or profile activities in the Sedona System. Add any new publications or conference presentations, research grants or honors/awards. Need help? One-on-one system and profile support are available by appointment.
The MY1CV initiative allows faculty and staff to showcase their research, creative activities, scholarship and teaching. Faculty maintain their CV data in Sedonaweb.com for online display as a searchable faculty or staff profile, or to create a customized CV template for graduate faculty status, performance review and promotion and tenure submission, or to create a custom template.
You also may add your ORCiD to the Sedona System under the “Bio” tab in your “Profile.”
In a one-on-one meeting, you can:
- Be introduced to Sedonaweb.com
- Update your online profile or CV
- Learn how to record student collaborations
- Create a Biosketch template to modify (NSF & NIH)
- Receive support on specific questions regarding Sedona data entry
Email MY1CV@twu.edu to schedule a one-on-one meeting or for additional support.