Purchasing and payment deadlines for the end of fiscal year 2020 have been announced.
All purchases requiring a purchase order are due by July 31.
Requirements for goods or services to be charged to the current fiscal year (FY2020) include:
- There must be an approved requisition, with all supporting documentation, in the purchasing office prior to July 31. Be sure to attach VP or ORSP approval to the requisition
- Goods and/or services must be physically and systematically received in Phoenix no later than Aug. 31
- Invoices must be dated (from the vendor) on or before Aug. 31 and received in the Office of the Controller no later than Sept. 4
Larger purchases require advanced planning and more documentation for a purchase order to be approved. See the guidelines for obtaining goods/services.
All travel must be completed by Aug. 31 to qualify for FY2020 money. All completed travel vouchers and supporting documentation must be received in the Office of Procurement and Contract Services no later than Sept. 4.
Credit cards (PCard, Air Card, Student Group Trip Card)
In order for credit card purchases to be paid with FY2020 funds, the following must be completed by Aug. 20:
- All transactions must be reconciled in GCMS
- All transactions must be approved in GCMS
- All supporting documentation (expense report, receipts, ATAs, food justification forms, etc.) must be received in the Office of Procurement and Contract Services
If any of these items are not completed by Aug. 20, the transactions will be paid with fiscal year 2021 funds.
Email email@example.com if you have questions.