By law, 100% of TWU employees who use computing resources for at least 25% of their job must complete security awareness training by Aug. 31.
- All employees (who are due for the training) can log on to Bridge (https://twu.bridgeapp.com/) to complete the course.
- Training can be completed anytime, anywhere with an internet connection.
- Directions for completing training can be found in the Service Catalog at Information Security Training.
- Not sure if you are in compliance? Log into Bridge or check with your supervisor.
Texas Woman’s currently is at 83% compliance (as of Aug. 8).
Departmental Status Update
1,961 (of 2,351) employees have completed training. Great work!
45 departments are fully compliant:
- Alumni Engagement
- Audit Services
- Bursar's Office
- Campus Alliance & Resource Educ
- Career Connections Center
- Center for Faculty Excellence
- Center for Student Leadership
- Center for Women Entrepreneurs
- Civility & Community Standards
- College of Business, Accounting & Finance
- College of Business, Management & Marketing
- College of Nursing, Denton
- Computer Science
- Controller's Office
- Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
- Dean, College of Nursing
- Dean, Graduate School
- Dental Hygiene
- Enrollment Management
- Equipment Repair
- Facilities Management, Dallas
- Facilities Management, Houston
- Faculty Senate
- Finance and Administration
- General Counsel
- Health Care Administration
- International Education
- Jane Nelson Institute for Women's Leadership
- Library Science
- Office of Admissions Processing
- Occupational Therapy, Denton
- Physical Therapy, Dallas
- Procurement Services
- Public Safety, Dallas
- Public Safety, Houston
- Reading Recovery
- Registrar’s Office
- Research & Sponsored Programs
- Risk Management
- Student Health Services
- Student Life, Dallas
- Student Life, Houston
- Teaching & Learning with Technology
- Woodcock Institute
There are 22 days left to reach 100% compliance. Supervisors who have been notified of overdue learners should remind their faculty and staff of the deadline.