As Texas Woman's looks to begin another undefeated football season (wink, wink), this is your opportunity to enjoy all of the sports TWU does offer, including five NCAA Division II athletics teams. As a TWU employee, you receive up to four FREE entries to all Pioneer sporting events. This year it is even easier to access athletic events with the new All Sports Pass.
To get your pass now:
- Go to twuathletics.com/tickets and scroll down to the section titled: Students & Faculty/Staff All Sports Pass
- Click "Get Passes" on the right side
- Click "Have a passcode?"
- Enter your seven-digit ID number in the text box
- Click apply.
- Select "QTY 1" then click checkout
- Enter your name and contact information
- Select the "I acknowledge the Terms of Service"
- Submit the order.
After submitting, you will receive your All Sports Pass via email in an attachment. You can screenshot the QR code that will be attached and use it for admission into ALL Pioneer home events. This is the only QR Code you will need. You can also download the Hometown Ticketing App to save the pass. You will not have to download a separate code for each event. The QR code is the equivalent of up to four tickets for each event.
Sign up today, bring your family and make plans to attend all of the TWU home athletics events, starting with the first home event of the season on Thursday, Sept. 1, at 6 p.m. when soccer faces Oklahoma Baptist.