The Pioneer Assistance Scholarship program provides tuition assistance scholarships to Texas Woman’s employees and their dependents who are taking classes through TWU. The university established the program to support benefits that recruit and retain high quality faculty and staff while promoting development opportunities that assist employees and their dependents in pursuing their higher education goals.
Scholarship recipients for Spring 2020 are:
- Jocelyn Dean-Wolf (registrar’s office)
- Stanley Hinton (Center for Student Leadership)
- Makayla Knabe (admissions processing)
- Kristina Papa (admissions)
- Sandra Walker (enrollment management)
- Jennifer Woodruff (library)
- Dianna Boonme (dependent of Ken Boonme, business)
- Katherine Chalon (Grace Chalon, institutional research & improvement)
- Zoie Layton (Amy Layton, research & sponsored programs)
- Jose Marcelino (Sarah Kate Henderson, registrar’s office)
- Tyler Voyles (Kyle Voyles, Center for Student Development)
- Kenneth Wayne (Suzanne Sears, library)
To be considered for eligibility all PAS applications must be submitted with a full essay before deadlines. Fall 2020 deadlines will be posted soon. Contact Holly Harris at 81-3542 or Angela Cagle at 81-3552 if you have questions.