The Texas Woman’s University Board of Regents will meet virtually May 20-21. The board meeting will be broadcast via livestream.
Meetings of the Academic Affairs Committee and the Finance and Audit Committee will begin at 1 p.m., Thursday, May 20. The full board meeting begins at 9 a.m., Friday, May 21.
Items on the board’s agenda include:
- Recommend approval of faculty for promotion and tenure
- Recommend approval of the Pioneer Hall renovation for the kinesiology department
- Recognition of service of student regent and student regent report on service
- Report on Texas Woman’s University spring 2021 athletics
- Recommend approval of revision to a number of board of regent policies