The Texas Woman’s University Board of Regents will meet in regular session Aug. 12-13 in the Southeast Ballroom of the Student Union at Hubbard Hall on the Denton campus. The meeting also will be broadcast via livestream.
The Finance and Audit Committee and the Academic Affairs Committee meetings will begin at 1 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 12.
The full board will meet at 9 a.m., Friday, Aug. 13. Items on the agenda include:
- Recommend approval of fully online delivery of Texas Woman’s University’s 14 undergraduate completion programs
- Recommend approval of emeritus and emerita faculty
- Report on Texas Woman’s University 2021-2022 athletics
The board will adjourn to executive closed session to discuss items including:
- Chancellor evaluation
- Compensation adjustments for chancellor and president
- Chancellor and president’s goals for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Duties of the Texas Woman’s University Board of Regents
Any action on matters discussed in executive closed session will take place in open session.