The Texas Woman’s University Board of Regents will meet Aug. 11-12 in the Southeast Ballroom of the Student Union at Hubbard Hall on the Denton campus. The meeting also will be broadcast live.
Meetings of the Academic Affairs Committee and the Finance and Audit Committee will begin at 1 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 11. The full board will meet at 9 a.m., Friday, Aug. 12.
Items on the agenda include:
- Recommend approval of the Fiscal Year 2023 budget
- Recommend approval of faculty member for tenure
- Recommend approval of emeritus and emerita faculty and staff
- Introduction of the interim executive vice president for academic affairs and provost and the new vice president of marketing and communication
- Chancellor and president evaluation
See the full agendas for the August 2022 meetings.