Several new staff members joined the TWU Community in March 2020. Our newest Pioneers are listed below. Take a moment to welcome them to Texas Woman’s University.
- Sharon Bailey, Administrative Assistant, College of Professional Education, Denton
- Michelle Bassett, Assistant to the Associate Vice President, Student Enrichment, Health and Support, Student Life, Denton
- Sandra Conrad, Accountant II, Controller, Denton
- Linda Pacheco Demski, Senior Secretary, Communication Sciences and Oral Health, Denton
- Madeline Haro, Assistant Soccer Coach, Athletics, Denton
- Allan Lyne, Service Desk, IT Solutions, Denton
- Melissa Mandujano, Part-Time Research and Laboratory Technician I, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, Denton
- Salvador Mazanares, Custodian I, Facilities Management and Construction, Denton
- Rhianon Price, Enterprise Content Management Administrator, IT Solutions, Denton
- Justin Rogers, Academic Advisor I, College of Nursing, Denton
- Evan Saperstein, Assignments and Accounts Manager, Housing & Dining, Denton
- Juergen Stegmair, Associate Director, Integration, Analytics and Web Services, IT Solutions, Denton
Citing the “stay in place” order issued for Dallas County and the decision to limit access to Denton campus buildings, Chancellor Carine M. Feyten has temporarily suspended the creation of new positions, new hires, promotions and reclassifications for staff. In a March 23 email to the TWU Community, the chancellor also noted that faculty searches will pause, as candidates cannot be brought to campus. Deans and the provost will offer further guidance on searches in progress, she stated.