The Texas Woman’s voluntary benefits program was introduced during the 2021 open enrollment period. Three webinars scheduled in March will provide details on the TWU Legal Plan, administered by LegalEase.
The first webinar of the series begins Wednesday, March 2, and will provide insight on:
- Why having a legal plan is important
- How to access the attorneys
- Who in your family has coverage
- All additional resources that are available to LegalEase members
A short YouTube video provides information on how the legal plan can be accessed at each different life stage.
Webinar session dates and times are:
- Session 1 – Wednesday, March 2, 1-1:30 p.m. (Click the link to join)
- Session 2 – Monday, March 7, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Session 3 – Thursday, March 10, 2-2:30 p.m.