If you haven’t reviewed your state insurance benefits, time is running out. The Employee Retirement System (ERS) will officially end summer enrollment on July 28. Therefore, you have this week to complete your summer enrollment changes. This also is a time to review your TWU Pioneer Extra benefits. During summer enrollment, you can enroll in new benefits programs or change your existing coverage.
Note: If you don’t want to make any changes, you don’t need to do anything.
How to make changes during Summer Enrollment
- State Insurance Benefits: You will register at ERS online or call ERS directly at 1-877-275-4377
- Stay tuned to the ERS summer enrollment webpage and watch for the summer enrollment packet to come to your home mailing address. Summer Enrollment 2023 | ERS (texas.gov)
- Pioneer Extra Benefits: Log into the Pioneer Extra Portal at Home | TWU Pioneer Extra Benefits (corestream.com).
- When you register, you will be asked to enter your employee ID. This is your Employee ID that is listed on your TWU Pioneer Portal page. If you need assistance obtaining your employee ID, you can contact Corestream, or contact the TWU Benefits team.
- Corestream customer service can be reached by emailing Corestream Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-888-331-939. The customer service team is available to assist you with enrollment while providing rates and plan details.
If you need any assistance regarding summer enrollment or have additional benefits questions, contact the benefits team: Brenda Villarreal at email@example.com, Rebecca Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org , or Angela Cagle at email@example.com.