The Self-Appraisal and Performance Evaluation for the 2021/2022 evaluation period is underway for staff employees and those managing staff. Self-appraisals are due by Friday, June 24.
The review period covers June 1, 2021-May 31, 2022. All regular part- and full-time staff employees hired before May 1, 2022, are required to participate in the process.
Self-appraisals are an opportunity for staff employees to document their projects and accomplishments over the review period. The information will give supervisors a more accurate picture when they develop their reviews.
Having trouble remembering what you’ve accomplished this year? Check out Bridge. Any courses you have completed in either Bridge or LinkedIn Learning will appear in your Bridge account, allowing you to easily list your professional development on your self-appraisal.
The Office of Human Resources has provided online training to help employees and supervisors with the process. Using Chrome or Firefox browsers is recommended.
The system is designed for staff employees and those managing staff employees only. It is not intended to be used to evaluate faculty, adjunct faculty, graduate assistants, student employees, or temporary employees.
One-Time Merit Pay Eligibility
Regular part- and full-time staff employed in an eligible position before Jan. 1, 2022, are eligible for a one-time merit payment of $1,500 on the Sept. 1, 2022, paycheck.
- The one-time merit payment will be prorated for eligible regular part-time staff
- Staff must have completed a 2021-2022 performance evaluation with a “proficient,” “highly effective,” or “exceptional” rating
- Staff must be employed in an eligible position on Sept. 1, 2022
- Staff, otherwise eligible and recently reclassified or promoted to a merit-eligible position, may receive the one-time merit payment
- Staff who are on a current performance improvement plan are ineligible for the one-time merit payment
Questions? Contact Amelia Grimes at email@example.com or 940-898-3553 or Tony Yardley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-898-3563.