Texas Woman’s University encourages all employees and their family members to act responsibly by not driving under the influence of alcohol.
To ensure your safety, Alliance Work Partners (AWP) offers SafeRide. SafeRide is intended for those occasions when calling a cab is the right thing to do. The program is provided to you at no cost and is 100% confidential.
If you find yourself in a situation where you or someone you are riding with is incapacitated, call your local cab company or rideshare service for a safe ride home.
Key Points to Remember:
- Reimbursement for trips up to 50 miles one way
- AWP reimburses the cab/rideshare fare (no tips, fees or surcharges), up to $50
- Can use up to three times in a three-year period
When to take a SafeRide:
- Drowsiness due to medication
- Emotional distress (i.e., receives bad news on the job, learns of a death in the family, finalizing a divorce, etc.)
More information is available in English or Spanish.
Questions? Call 800-343-3822 or email AM@alliancewp.com.