Are you up for a challenge? Check out the Get Fit Texas challenge!
The challenge runs Jan. 10-March 20. All you have to do is:
- Register at getfittexas.org
- Log your physical activity minutes
- Complete the challenge by achieving 150 minutes of physical activity for at least six of the 10 weeks in the challenge
Organizations of similar size compete to have the highest number of completions.
To support your physical activity, you can join free virtual fitness sessions throughout the challenge period, including:
- A morning “Mindfulness, Movement, & Motivation” check-in, 9-9:15 a.m., on Zoom, led by various state agency employees
- A virtual fitness class, 12-12:45 p.m., led by state agency employees. Activities include Zumba, strength training, foam rolling/recovery, desk stretches, and more.
Visit the Get Fit Texas Fitness Calendar for a full list of events. Email email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.