Texas Woman’s University has a new affinity group — the TWU Administrative Professionals Affinity Group (TAPA) will launch this fall.
TAPA is open to Texas Woman’s:
- Administrative assistants
- Business managers
- Executive assistants
- HR generalists
- Senior administrative assistants
- Senior secretaries
Other administrative staff positions may be eligible upon request and approval.
A virtual information session will take place at 10 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 25. Register to receive the Zoom details.
The purpose of TAPA is to create an administrative network on all TWU campuses to provide opportunities for professional growth and community. Founding members are:
- Julie Muller (IT Solutions, Denton)
- Jessica Walling (Provost’s office, Denton)
- Jillian Morales (Executive Vice Provost’s office, Denton)
- Grant Malone (College of Arts & Sciences, Denton)
- Keithchell Taylor (IT Solutions, Houston)
- Geneva Quincy (College of Professional Education, Denton)
- Ivy Naude (College of Business, Denton)
- Shannon Sharon (Provost’s office, Denton)
- Danita Cantu (Graduate School, Denton)
Visit the TAPA website for more information.