Graduate Student Appreciation Week is April 4-8, and Texas Woman’s will celebrate with events on all three campuses. Holly Hansen-Thomas, dean of the Graduate School, will be in Denton, Dallas, and Houston to celebrate the dedication and achievements of TWU graduate students.
Monday, April 4
- 7:30-9 a.m. – Desayuno with the Dean, Dallas campus, room 3620
- 4:30-6 p.m. – Meet & Greet with the Dean, Houston campus, first-floor lobby
Tuesday, April 5
- 4-5 p.m. – Yoga with the Dean, Denton campus, Fit & Rec Studio 3. There’s also a live virtual option. This event is open to faculty and staff as well.
Wednesday, April 6
- 4-5 p.m. – Graduate Student Pet Therapy, Denton campus, Library room 101
Thursday, April 7
- 8:30 a.m. – Pan Dulce with the Dean, Denton campus, ACT second-floor concourse
All events also are open to potential TWU graduate students.
Graduate Student Appreciation Week was established in 1993 by the National Association of Graduate and Professional Students as a way to highlight graduate students’ value and their varied contributions to the university and the educational process. Former Graduate School dean Larry LeFlore led TWU in its first recognition of the designated week in 2014.