As you plan for fall courses, Career Connections Center can help you prepare your students for life after TWU.
The center offers customized content on a number of career-related topics, including:
- Job/internship search strategies
- Networking/building professional connections
- Interviewing/mock interviewing
- Document preparation (resumes, cover letters, portfolios)
- Graduate school application process
- Employer guest speakers
The center’s career consultants can customize interview preparation assignments for your field or area of specialization in its Big Interview platform to help your students prepare for their interviews.
Contact the career consultant for your college or campus for more information: