The work on the Bralley Annex sewer line has been rescheduled for Monday, Aug. 5. The work will cause disruptions with access, parking, and water supply to the building. Details of the disruptions include:
Temporary closure of some parking for equipment and supplies
- ADA access ramp from the South parking lot for the 2nd floor will be temporarily closed
- 2nd floor ADA parking and access will be available from the Pioneer Circle entrance
- 1st floor ADA ramp access will remain unchanged – temporary ADA parking will be available and posted in the South parking lot
- Water is expected to be shut down on Thursday, Aug. 8, and is expected to remain so through Sunday, Aug. 11. Please use restrooms in the Fine Arts Building during this time.
- The parking lot will remain open but will incur periodic disruptions with saw cutting, excavation, and concrete repairs
Should you have questions or concerns, please contact Will Patten – Construction Inspector at email@example.com or x3282.